1. You do not have a consistent strategy for backing up your company’s computers and servers. Not backing up your computer systems opens the door to liabilities and huge losses in revenue and reputation.
2. You want a reliable offsite backup solution that works. Our online backup service combines market leadership in storage solutions with award-winning software so you enjoy worry-free backup.
3. You don’t have months or years to roll out a backup solution. We can deploy our service to thousands of users in a fraction of the time it takes to build traditional backup solutions, saving you time and resources.
4. You aren’t willing to compromise security for convenience. Our service uses the highest security standards and offers customers the option of added security by choosing a personal encryption key. All files are transferred
using an SSL encryption.
5. You want a set-and-forget backup solution that you don’t have to constantly monitor. We can schedule your backups to run daily, weekly, or monthly, or as frequently as every two hours for near continuous backup.
6. Your staff is already overextended. Stop wasting time and money with hardware, stacks of CDs, and traditional tape
backup systems. Our service frees up your in-house resources for productive use in core revenue-generating activities.
7. You don’t want to pay for software you aren’t using. Our online backup service is flexible. We’ll help you determine the best solution for your business and eliminate excessive costs.
8. You want a complete backup solution without the hassle. A sound backup strategy involves both a local and an offsite copy of your data. Our service delivers both for Windows users.
9. You’re tired of the headaches associated with backing up remote and branch offices. We manage multi-user environments easily and efficiently so you don’t have to.
10. You have a limited budget to spend on backup. Our backup solutions are affordable, with no hardware to purchase and little management required by you.